Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Apr 15

Hi,

What a lovely day here in Wellington. I might be getting close to the end of my cold. Vivienne dropped by last night to collect the fruit for jam. Hopefully the jam comes out well and it keeps the Lewis pantry stocked for a while.

Mike and I did tidy up the house last night. It isn't too bad. I'll make sure Toby's room is looking good for his arrival.

The wardrobe man came to look at our needs this morning. I think he realised the depth of our need when he opened my wardrobe door and the cartons holding my clothes were leaned way over. We might get the quote by the weekend if we're lucky.

Our heat pump goes in on Monday so we need to strip the gib from the wall in our bedroom and in the wardrobe. How exciting. Our weekend task - along with taking delivery of the heat pump on Saturday.

That's it really. Tramping club meeting tonight (I want to put our name down for the May 1/2 weekend for the tramp to Paua Hut again) and I may get dinner out if I may my cards right.

Toby seems to be enjoying his holiday in Dunedin. I have no idea what they have planned for him today. Yesterday involved backyard golf with Nana and a trip to the Book Bus to get a stack of books to read. There was mention of a bus trip into town too for the afternoon - I wonder if they did that.

I hope everyone has a great day. I need a cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment