Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Wednesday without Toby

Hi,


Mike and I feel like we're participating in a psychological experiment at the moment. Last night we ate dinner at the dining table (I love the slow cooker - the dinner was ready when we stepped in the door) and I tidied up and suddenly the bed beckoned. I changed into pyjamas and slid into bed - something is wonderful about seeing your bed right in front of you and having a good book to read is the only excuse I need to get into bed at 7:30pm!

I just heard from Toby and he is having a ball over in Nelson. Yesterday they went to a sack slide and played on that for about an hour. Then last night after tea they played Scrabble and Toby was a winner. Hooray. Jack's mother is taking very good care of Toby.

Mike spoke to Josh for an hour last night on the phone. And that was after he spoke to his parents till my cellphone ran out of credit. He was obviously in the mood for talking - as was Josh!
 
Tonight Mike is off to a user group for some bonding with other like-minded people.  I might or might not go.  It would be worth listening to, so perhaps I should.
 
Ok.  Time for tea.  Toby is due back tomorrow.  Hooray!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment