Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Tuesday with no Cubs, but some Cubs planning

Hi,

Another lovely day.  I really do need to fix my back tyre.  The lovely autumnal mornings are passing me by, leaving me with the misery of wintry mornings to look forward to.  I think I might be able to cope.

Yesterday we got home to find everyone chipper after their day.  The builders have re-gibbed a lot of the walls downstairs and now we have to start the next part - our part.  We need to move everything out of the other two rooms (tv and Toby's room) so work can progress there now.  Yikes!

After tea we went to Ian's house (another Cub leader) and planned term two's schedule.  Knocked it off just over an hour.  Not too bad at all.

What else?  Got dinner out tonight with Sally and Andrew, and Aidan and Josh.  Sally, Andrew, Mike and I visited a restaurant called Capitol a few weeks back for dessert after a movie and it was very good.  So now we're back for mains!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment