Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

I love Wednesdays now.  Know why?  Toby sings beautiful choral pieces at the oddest times.  I was driving him and Jack to karate and they were quiet in the back seat, then I heard a lovely voice singing a beautiful song.  Oh how lovely.

Karate went well, and Jack stayed for tea.  So I whipped up tacos/burritos and the boys tucked in.  So much so that Mike had hardly anything left to fill his burritos when he got home.  Poor chap.

Slept like a log last night and jumped on the bus after dropping Toby at school (yes - tyre is still flat).  I have a busy afternoon with back-to-back meetings lined up.  Not normal for me.  And the user group is on tonight so I have to prep for that too.  Yikes!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment