Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Wednesday with dinner out on the town

Hi,

Happy birthday to Michael (my nephew) for the weekend!  He's going to be seven.  Wow, I can't believe it.

Thanks to Mike's parents for babysitting Toby last night so we could go out for dinner.  We had a lovely meal at Capitol (corner Kent Terrace and Marjory Banks St).  I think my meal was the best (I had beef fillet with eggplant - it was scrumptious).  Sally and Andrew came to check out the mains (we had all had dessert here about three weeks back), and Aidan and Josh managed to convince Aidan's mother to babysit Duncan and Emerson.  I do hope Aidan's mother is ok - she probably still has jet lag!

We will buy our weekend groceries at lunch time today.  Hopefully that leaves us tonight to pack the tramping gear without any fuss.  We also have to pick up two people on the way tomorrow morning.  We're meeting them at the train station at 9:30am.  It should take about 2 hours to get to our destination (somewhere near Mt Bruce in the Wairarapa).

I hope you all have a good Easter.  Don't eat too much chocolate!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment