Friday, April 1, 2011

The Thursday with normal evening activity

Hi,

We had nothing on.  What a pleasant change.  Rode home and made good time (not as good as Mike recently) and collected Toby.  I rode past John on Molesworth St (he was waiting for a bus) and then as I walked down to Skids, John was walking up with Tom.  So I was almost the exact same time as him.  That's ok.

Home for dinner and Mike arrived just as it was almost cooked.  Then Toby finished his homework and we tidied up a bit.  I convinced Mike more demolition was not required and he watched Time Team with me.  But after it finished and I went to bed to collapse, he watched more tv and then read late when he came to bed.  I didn't notice anything.

Everyone was up early though and I tidied the things that escaped last night.  Hannah is babysitting Toby tonight as we go to a work function.  Hope it's fun.

Weekend is looking pretty calm.  Swimming tomorrow.  More demolition.  And a wee friend is sleeping over on Saturday night.  I think Mike wants to hire a trailer to cart away debris from the green room.  Maybe a Sunday task.

A free weekend.  How interesting.

Enjoy your weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment