Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Cubs went quite well considering the audacious schedule.  I am now Raksha for the Cub troop.  Mike is Akela.  Toby was sworn in as a Cub and has a lovely new woggle and a long scarf.  We had an Easter-themed quiz and I think it might have been a bit too easy.  I have no idea what kids 8 - 11 years old actually know.  But turns out they know quite a bit.  It was very close.  We also baked ANZAC cookies.  Having 25 kids in the kitchens was not the easiest thing in the world, but it seemed to work.

Phew!  Roll on the weekend after the excitement of the first few days of this week. 

I think my parents take over the rental on the house in Peregian Springs today.  They are keen to live in the same complex so it is a perfect chance to settle in and check it out.  I hope they love it!

Ok.  Time for a cup of tea.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the quiz went well! (I was the quizmaster.) The questions were pitched okay. Scores out of 15 were 13, 14 & 14, and 16!!! Yes, 16. They got 100% plus they noticed when I stuffed up a question, so they got an extra point for that too.

    ReplyDelete