Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Monday with Cubs prep

Hi,

My back tyre is as flat as a pancake and there has been no time to fix it as yet.  Monday I took the bus home and collected Toby (who was confused as I hardly use the bus anymore and he thought I must have been in the car or something).  We got Alex's mother's phone number to see if we can sort out a good holiday catch up between Toby and Alex (they get along well at Skids together).

Home for tea and by the time Mike got home it was almost bed time.  We tried to imagine our new wardrobe in the downstairs foyer with duct tape marking the boundaries.  Bit hard to envisage.  I hope it works out.

Today is gorgeous here in Wellington.  Clear and crisp.  The sort of weather that makes you glad you live here.  Shame my tyre is flat. 

Cubs tonight and last night I measured out the ingredients for four lots of ANZAC cookies.  Hope baking them goes well.  And we're also having an Easter Quiz.  Yikes.  It's going to be busy.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment