Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Wednesday with lots of things on - and it all went well

Hi,

Mike was right - I had forgotten all about Toby being babysat by Benjamin and us going to the movies last night.  But it all went well.

I rode to karate from work and just finished putting my bike on the car when the boys came out.  We picked up Burger Wisconsin for Toby (Jack had eaten already) and they played together for a while.  Mike went to collect Benjamin and John came to pick up Jack.  Then we were off.

We went to see Black Swan and although it was a very good movie (well acted etc), I was a bit traumatised by it all.  The lead part was obviously someone with severe mental problems involving hallucinations and weird body harming, and when it finished I couldn't really say I had enjoyed it.  It was good, but yucky.  Mike thought it was better than he had anticipated.  I think he thought he was going to see a movie about ballet.

Anyhow, his interpretation of the ending was different to mine.  And I have decided to take on Mike's upbeat interpretation rather than my dire one.  I am sure everything is going to be absolutely fine.  Yep.

We got home just after ten and Mike took Benjamin home.  Thanks Benjamin.  We owe him money as we forgot to get cash out.  Maybe we should just get Benjamin's bank account details?  Mike will see Vivienne at the weekend anyway - piano moving is the order of the day.

Anyhow - Mike has a half day today (we think) because he promised to go to a special assembly today to see Toby.  Toby told us Friday initially, but today confirmed it was today!  Yikes. 

Have a great day!  Stay dry if you're in Wellington.  It's wet, wet, wet!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment