Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Monday with Mike and a Cub planning meeting

Hi,

Tuesday morning now and the rain has stopped for a bit.  I got quite soaked riding home last night - my fluoro jacket went straight in the washing machine and now it is almost dry.  I took the bus into work today with Toby because he is getting looked after for a sleepover tonight up in Waikanae.  So we had his overnight bag and Aidan collected him just now from the front of my work.

Mike left this morning at 3:45am.  I must be getting used to it, because I hardly woke this time.  Heheheheh.  He is back late on Thursday (midnight).

Last night we had our planning session for Cubs for the last term.  The two existing leaders finish up so Mike and I are taking on all the admin this term.  Or rather - I am!  Mike is away most of the term in Sydney for Cub night.

Tonight I am delivering pamphlets for the Wadestown Residents Association that Mike didn't quite get done at the weekend.  Then the night is mine!  No husband, no son!  Might watch a girls movie I think!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment