Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Wednesday with no karate and no Mike

Hi,

I was soaked by the time I got to Toby - this rain is nothing if not persistent!  Anyhow, we got home and Toby's knee was sore from "cramp".  I have no idea if it was cramp or pins and needles or something, but we had the evening off karate anyway.  I worked from home for a bit before we had dinner (home made burgers - one of Toby's favourites).

We tried to ring Mike but there was no love from him.  Perhaps he was in bed already because he had a 2am - 4am release window for his work last night.  Poor him!

The weekend is coming.  No swimming (school holidays start for Toby tomorrow) but I have clay pigeon shooting on Saturday.  The pictures look scary enough.  http://www.huttvalleygunclub.org.nz/Experience-Clay-Shooting.htm  What a huge gun!  Yikes!  I will wander back into town with Toby after this to soak up the atmosphere of the RWC quarterfinals.  Then Sunday maybe up to Waikanae to visit friends.  That should fill in the weekend.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment