Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Monday with Mike

Hi,

But now we have the Tuesday without Mike.  Oh well - Sydney's a lucky city.  Mind you, he is pretty sick.  Perhaps he'd be better in quarantine at the moment.  The weather all week looks like rain, rain, rain.  Pants!  Heheheheh.  But I didn't get very wet this morning riding in.  So all is ok.

Cubs tonight and Mike is running it.  Oh, no, hold on.  I am.  :-(  Heheheheh.  It's carnival night and we're making juggling balls and teaching the Cubs to juggle!  Woo hoo!  Couldn't find my juggling clubs (I think Mike threw them out during a clean up - he was a bit guilty looking when I asked him where they were and then he was mighty evasive) but found two sets of juggling balls.  I need to buy some more balloons today and I'll be sussed.

Mike will almost be landing by now (he was on an early flight).  We'll see him in less than two weeks time.  And he'll be back for good then.  Well, that's the rumour anyway.

Toby is good - he's playing at Jack's house after school today.  Good fun for him.  I'll collect him from there and head straight to Cubs I think.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment