Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

I know it is a mother's duty to take her child to extra curricular activities after school to build a well-rounded individual that values commitment.  But last night I so just wanted to lounge around at home with Toby doing nothing.  It was raining and I was going to be wet after riding home.  But Mike's text reply to my request for a night off met with disapproval.

So Toby and I ate leftovers and hurried off to karate.  Good thing too - because Toby had a great time.  I read my book up the back and looked up from time to time to watch.  It was a good session.  Toby learned things.

Off to the supermarket afterwards to head off the lunchbox drama (nothing in the pantry for Toby's lunchbox - more motherly failings averted) and then home to bed.

The rain seemed to have stopped a bit for my ride in.  The strong wind had dried the roads a bit.  Still looks like it could rain out there though.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment