Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Tuesday with pamphlet deliveries

Hi,

What a lovely evening last night.  I got home on the bus (felt weird, first time busing in and out for ages) and went and delivered Mike's Wadestown Residents Association pamphlets about this weekend's hard rubbish collection (I bet you're supposed to volunteer for that, Mike!).  Out and about was good fun as a change and I texted Mike and chatted to Aidan.  I was done before I knew it!

Home to tidy up for the guest chef tonight (Wednesday).  Aidan is cooking tea tonight at our house and the only stipulation was the kitchen should be clean.  Hope it passes muster.

I talked (briefly and in monosyllables) to Toby as he was watching some TV.  Don't think he was missing me terribly much.  Hopefully Mike was missing me more!

Got most of my chores done last night.  The ride down this hill this morning was great fun.  As I rode out of the garage Simon (neighbour across the way) rode out of his driveway.  So we rode down the hill together chatting away.  The roads were still wet, but the air was dry.  Simon said he'd go slow because he has dodgy brakes he can't seem to fix correctly at present, but even so - I couldn't get away from him!  When it's wet I am a bit of an old woman on the corners!

Busy at work.  Everything seems to be ramping up to about two weeks of frantic activity!  We'll see.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment