Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Heheheheh - a Tuesday evening spent relaxing with Toby.  Very nice thank you very much.  Tuesday itself was fine - it rained during the day while I was at work.  The roads were dry for the ride in and the ride home.  Perfection!

Toby rang me at 9:30am with a message I could barely discern.  After the third listen I figured out he had a bleeding nose from a head butt and wanted me to collect him.  But after talking to him and the carer, he decided to stay at Skids.  Good on him.  He was absolutely fine when I collected him.

Also caught up with Aidan for a cup of tea in the afternoon.  That was a pleasant surprise as she was in for lunch and a meeting of some description.  Lucky me.

Tonight is another night with nothing on.  School holidays are good in a way.  Tomorrow night is user group night so I need to sort out Toby for that.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment