Friday, October 7, 2011

The Thursday with nothing but Mike says that's boring and I need to market Thursday better

Hi,

I like not having anything on in the evenings!  Thursdays are the best day of the week (apart from next Thursday when it is User Group night and Toby will have to endure a 90 minutes XBox and pizza fest!) because we have nothing on.

Anyhow - it is the last day of the term today and Toby is very excited.  He says they get to watch a movie.  Oh dear.

We want to go and see Aunty Sally after work and have a sleepover because I have a work function on tomorrow morning through to early afternoon - yes, the clay pigeon shooting.  I'm not so sure I am going to find it that enjoyable.  I'll be sure to let you know.

The rest of Saturday I intend to wander around town with Toby soaking up some crowd buzz.  Then home to relax in front of a movie or something.

Sunday I think we might have lunch and then wander out to Waikanae to watch the All Blacks in the quarterfinal against Argentina.  Toby will have a late night but not a lot of need to concentrate at the Skids Holiday Programme on Monday.  And I have got Benjamin tentatively booked to look after Toby on Monday afternoon/evening while I compete in yet another work Business Games event.

Toby and I watched Tyler and Abby in a Barnier production and we loved it.  Toby loved it so much when I wandered down to wake him this morning, he was already awake and watching the DVD again.  I think he'll be singing "I'm an Indian elephant" to himself all day!

Ok - have a great weekend. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment