Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Why do I need a cup of tea so desperately when I get into work?  Heheheheh.  Anyhow, last night's carnival night at Cubs went okay.  The Cubs made a huge mess pouring rice.  Not so much pouring as perhaps throwing?  Anyhow, some Cubs made pretty good juggling balls.  We ran out of time to show some juggling off.  It was hectic and chaotic, as per usual.

Toby and I went home and chatted to Grandy for a wee while.  They are getting ready for their move soon (next Monday they take possession) and Dad will hopefully celebrate his birthday (belated wishes for Saturday, Dad!) on his day off this week!  So he can relax before the big move next week!  Wish I was there to help out.

Then we had a quick chat to Mike (no Face Time - not enough signal his end I think).  And then we slept well.  The rain hasn't stopped here - it is constant drizzle.  I thought I was going to get soaked riding into work, but I must have timed it for the lighter drizzly rain.  Phew!  Don't mind it too much, but at the other end of the day, pulling on your wet cycling gear is definitely - pants!  :-)

Karate tonight - but Toby and I haven't practised his Exercise, so I don't think he will get it signed off tonight.  But we'll see.

Have a good day!  Josh's mother is touching down in Wellington about now (from Hawaii).  Bet she wishes they lived elsewhere in the world around about now.  Heheheh.  But this weekend is going to be huge!  Two RWC quarterfinal matches.  The place will be pumping.  After my clay pigeon shooting Saturday lunch time I will take Toby into town to soak up the atmosphere.  (Yeah - about that clay pigeon shooting - I'm not sure what I was thinking either when I said I'd try it for a work thing).

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment