Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

My sister Karen is right.  School holidays are way easier than term times.  Last night I rode to collect Toby and found out that it was raining up in Wadestown, but dry in town.  Or rather, I think I rode into low cloud hanging around the hills.  You couldn't call it rain!

Then we went home and had toast for dinner.  With two veges!  So it was healthy.  Sort of.

Mike's home tonight so our meals might get a bit more substantial again.  Toby and I are very pleased.  Mind you, he is away to Sydney Tues, Wed, Thurs next week!

We're away this weekend to Waikuku Lodge in the south of the Wairarapa.  Should be a pleasant weekend.  I was almost hoping to avoid the semi final angst, but we'll be back in time for the All Blacks v Australia game on Sunday night.  Aaarrgghh!  Can't wait.  Can wait.  Very nervous.

User group tonight so I drove in so I can collect Toby at 1700 and be back in town by 1730 for the start.  I also drove home again as I forgot my work swipe card - it was still in my bike shorts.  Oops.  So I have driven twice as far as I needed to this morning, and sang twice as loud to some Pink songs than I needed to too!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment