Friday, October 28, 2011

The Thursday with nothing - yay!

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby and we ate 500g of mince in tacos together.  Toby are five and I ate five.  Breakfast, who needs breakfast?

Toby and I then pottered around and went to bed.  End of story.  Heaven!

Today is wet here though.  I got quite wet riding in.  But the rain is coming down vertically so I think it's lovely.  Put a smile on my face to ride through the soaking rain today!

The weekend is busy.  Toby wants to help with the school working bee so we have to be there at 8am for an hour before swimming.  Then swimming.  Then Yum Cha.  Then pack for Toby's sleepover.  Drop him off and fill up my Saturday evening with...  whatever.  A movie perhaps?  Any takers?

Sunday we're free agents - after I collect Toby.

Mike will be visiting Karen and Scott in Quakers I believe!  Lucky him!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment