Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Monday with a movie in Waikanae and Sampson children

Hi,

Our house is fizzing with activity.  We are getting the concrete pad out the back finally lifted so there are workmen with jackhammers there.  There are various Sampson children visiting from Auckland.  And Mike - possibly in bed with a migraine.  Ouch!

Last night I left work and collected Josh and drove to Waikanae.  I even managed to score some tea so I was very pleased at that outcome.  We went to see "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" with Aidan and Jackie and it was great fun.  The cinema is very cute - two seater wee couches and only about 40 in a cinema I guess.  I didn't count but it can't have been much more than that.  And possibly Aidan was the youngest person there!  Hahahah.

I enjoyed the drive home - the only cloudy sky was over Waikanae.  Wellington itself was clear.  I almost wish I wasn't driving so I could have tilted back my head to watch the night sky.  Benefits of a convertible.  But I sang myself hoarse as I negotiated the roads back home.  Fun!

At home, I found Jessica and Brennan almost tucked up in bed.  And pretty soon I was too!

The ride in this morning was lovely.  The roads were dry and everything was quiet and peaceful.  I do hope Mike comes right.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment