Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Monday with no Mike and then some Mike

Hi,

Our new nanny (Kevin) worked out really well on the first day.  Hooray!  I rode home and started dinner and chatted away to him.  He'd even tidied up so there are no complaints from me!

Toby and I had a relaxing evening and then went to bed.  I groggily woke up when Mike got home at 1.45am!  His plane had been delayed!  Anyhow, this morning Mike was full of news from his weekend.  So much so that he missed his bus and had to drive in for an 8am meeting in Courtney Place!  Hahahah.

I rode down the hill and although it is quite windy, I hit 60km/hr for the first time.  My legs were pedalling furiously and I didn't touch the brake on several curves.  Guess that made all the difference!

Cubs tonight.  We have an ANZAC theme!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. ... and my meeting was near Bowen St. Not Courtenay Place. So I spent 15min bussing across town to the wrong place, and then 10min taxiing back. Sigh. Perhaps I am short of sleep.

    ReplyDelete