Friday, April 13, 2012

The Thursday with something

Hi,

Yes - it was the second Thursday of the month so I had user group to attend.  It was a very successful session - I think we broke attendance records.  Mike came along with me so we had Benjamin looking after Toby.  It all went very well.

Oh - if you are on the email list for the blog, you will have been receiving late night emails from the blog.  Mike is putting up all our old Meet the Gilberts posts into the Good Morning one.  It has definitely been weird reading about my thoughts from 1997 and 1998!  How funny.  And my writing style seems to have changed over the intervening years.  Who'd have thought?  Just ignore them if you like.  If you only read the blog via a browser, then take a look back through the timeline on the right hand side.  You can see entries for 1997 and 1998!  Pre Toby times.

This morning (Friday) is gorgeousness personified.  Can you say that about the weather, do you think?  Anyhow, my ride down the hill was fun, fun, fun!  There is a hint of frost in the air.  Autumnal frosts have been absent so far but this morning definitely indicated the possibility of a frost soon.  The tips of my fingers were a little cold by the time I got into work and my legs were chilled.

Mike and Toby are off tramping this weekend while I stay home.  I rather fancy popping into a day spa, but I probably should have booked that in a while back.  But I do have a movie date!  Yay!  Hunger Games here I come.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment