Monday, April 30, 2012

The weekend with a bit of this and a bit of that

Hi,

What a lovely lazy weekend with not a lot on.  Let's see if I can recall what we got up to.  Nope.  Can't remember!  Heheheh.

Saturday was wet and a bit windy so Mike and I piked from a mountain bike ride with Andrew.  Mike had already been up and out and about for hours by the time Andrew called.  Mike saw Jackie off at Paraparaumu airport - such as it was.  He was pleased to have seen Jackie and also had breakfast with Josh, Aidan and the boys.  Even scored extra coffee! 

Meanwhile I got up at home and made Toby bacon for his breakfast.  It made him very happy.

We went to see The Avengers movie with Sally and Andrew.  Well, Toby and I did while Mike worked at Sally and Andrew's place.  I loved the movie.  Great fun.  Then we got Indian takeaway (Maharajas - yum!) and finally went home.

Sunday was a much brighter day.  However, we were still in bed when Andrew arrived for the mountain bike ride so we piked again.  We did get ready and go for a walk in the mountain bike park though and it made me wish I was on my bike!  Maybe next weekend?

Back home and we tidied the lounge based on ideas Josh and Aidan gave Mike.  Less clutter was the aim and I think we achieved it.  We shall see how it goes.

Then Sarah arrived with Benjamin and Vivienne for a cup of tea and a chat about Onslow College.  That whiled away the afternoon nicely.  Then we were off to Sally and Andrew's again for tea.  Phew!  Are they sick of us yet?

This morning's ride down the hill was lovely - the wind has died away and the sky was blue.  The air is cold but it was a nice ride along the waterfront to the client's site this morning.  Very pleasant.  Hope it stays like this for a few days.

I seem to have a migraine starting this morning.  Odd.  I haven't had one since I don't know when.  Maybe a good cup of tea will sort it out!  Right about ... now!

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment