Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, nothing much for me and Toby.  I rode home to collect wee Toby and we ate a nice dinner and I finally finished the Christmas blog and we went to bed.  Pretty much it.  Mike went from work to tramping club and rode home for the first time in weeks!  I think he remembered that he liked it.

It is so wet here this morning.  We drove in because I have the user group session tonight and Mike is coming for the first time in ages (a week of firsts for Mike obviously).  Benjamin will look after Toby for a few hours tonight.  But despite driving I still got wet.  My feet feel damp and my trousers are damp.  Should be dry by, oh, maybe around about 3pm!  Hahahah.

Have  a wonderful day!  Stay dry if you're in Wellington!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment