Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Tuesday with Cub planning

Hi,

I rode home and found Wally picking up a phone left behind by one of the kids so I had a nice hug from him.  The house was denuded of children - apart from our own.  Mike's mother had held the fort gamely.  The jackhammer men hadn't worked all day, so it had been relatively peaceful.

I cooked tea and Mike got home just as it was dished out. Perfect timing.  We ate and then I went off to Cub planning.  It all went well - I have great Cub leaders to rely on!

Home and fell into bed and was asleep in seconds.  Sorry Mike.  He read for a bit apparently.

Up the morning and a later morning than usual because Mike was still feeling the after effects of his migraine.  So I gave him a helping hand to make sure the morning went smoothly.  And we rode in together which was really nice!

The day is lovely, if cool.  The jackhammer men say they might finish today.  Wow!  And all is right with the world.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment