Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Mike had a tramping club celebratory dinner last night after work so I rode home and collected Toby from Skids (like old times) and we walked back home from Wadestown School, same as it ever was.  It was nice.  Just as it is nice to recall taking him to daycare on the bus in Thorndon when he was four.

Toby and I ate dinner and then he watched TV while I caught up with homework.  Homework for Cubs.  Homework I should have done over Easter but procrastinated.  All done (well, almost all done).

To bed and read for a bit until Mike came home just before 9pm.  We chatted for a bit and he did a bit of homework too.

Toby had rock climbing for Skids yesterday.  Says it went quite well.  He got to the top the first time, but the second time he found a big gap and couldn't get around it.  Heheheh.  Yep - I know how that feels!

Mike may be coming down with my cold now.  Oops.  I told him not to kiss me, but he didn't listen.  In fact, I think he upped the kissing routine to get greater immunity.  Or so he told me!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment