Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Monday with blissful nothing

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together on Monday evening which was nice.  I took it easier on him and he finally managed to pass me on the last stretch.  Lucky for him I wasn't trying.  Hahahah.

Home to cook dinner and do maths homework with Toby.  He is finally making some headway!  Good on him!

Off to bed for a good sleep to awake to drizzly rain.  But I convinced Mike to ride in and we rode in together.  He said my disc brakes are far better than his old ones and when I put them on, he has to really brake hard to avoid me.  Oops.  I'm not too wet here at my desk!  Well, I can't see my wet hair, so what does it matter?

Cubs tonight and it is a bit damp for our excursion.  Oh dear.  I wonder if we'll call it off?

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment