Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

I rode to karate last night and was warm enough when I got there so I stayed watching while still in my bike shorts.  We saw Toby get his grading certificate and his new yellow belt.  He was very proud - as we were too.  However I was so chilled by the end of 90 minutes that it took ages to warm up when I got home.

This morning is lovely - my ride in was very pleasant.  I am at the Intergen office today - so up the railway end of town.  I have a haircut booked and I need to do some banking and attend a meeting in person for a change.  Back to Te Papa end tomorrow.  My work colleague has arranged Yum Cha for lunch tomorrow at 12.30 not too far from the client's office down the other end.  Perfect.

Busy times.  Bring on a three day weekend!  Yay.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment