Friday, May 11, 2012

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

The weather was awful as I left work (client site) to go to the user group session.  So much so, that I left my bike there and caught the bus with a colleague that I convinced to come along.  When I got to the user group, I intended to text Mike to plead for a ride home when it finished at 1900.  But I found a text already from Mike saying it was hardly biking weather and he would come and get me.  Isn't he good?

User group was very good - and at such short notice too.  Well done.  We dropped my work colleague off at his house afterwards and went home to pack for my weekend and Toby to work on his project homework.  The wee green car is now packed and here at work ready for a quick getaway at 1615 today.

The weather is still not the best, but the forecast is for improvement over the weekend.  We shall see.  Mike and Toby have a busy weekend lined up without me.  Social engagements as well as the usual housework tasks that magically get done over the weekend (cleaning, washing, ironing - hahahah).  I'm not sure why I am laughing - I might not have any clean clothes for work on Monday!

Benjamin's birthday party (family) is on Sunday evening but I will miss it.  He turns 17 on Tuesday!  Wow!  That's amazing, eh?  Happy birthday to him.  I liked 17!  Hmmm.  I think I like every birthday!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment