Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Perhaps driving in and out means I don't get rid of work frustrations in the same way - I was a bit grumpy by the time I got home yesterday in the car.  A long day at work with a lack of traction on some work meant I wasn't in the mood for a rush to karate.  But by the time I got to karate and relaxed at the back of the dojo, I started to unwind and come right.  Toby went very well at karate.  He excelled at pushups and situps (perhaps not so much the leg squats).  It's a lot for him to do to keep up with 16 year old boys and he managed it really well.

Home to finish homework and off to bed!  And I slept well - better than I have been lately.  I didn't wake up at 5.30am (I have pushed it back to 6am with the arrival of the nanny meaning I don't have to leave work at 4pm - which never happened anyway).

This morning I got my work bag ready in the dark.  Hmmm.  Lucky Mike noticed my phone on the couch and handed it to me.  I was mystified that I had left it out as my routine is to put it in my handbag every morning.  But when I got to work I found out why.  In the dark I had put Toby's iPod into my handbag.  Yep - I can play Plants versus Zombies all day now!

I am booked onto the ferry for a weekend away with Christine next weekend.  And we're staying in St Arnaud, in the cold crib that the Scouts use.  Hahahah.  Don't tell Christine it was so cold in early January.  I dread to think what it will be like in mid May with the ski season starting to kick in!  Brrrrr.  I am packing hotties!

Okay - time to have a cup of tea and get stuck in!
Enjoy the day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment