Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Monday with nothingness

Hi,

I rode home on Monday evening with my knobblies on from the mountain biking and it was a lot harder going than usual.  The knobblies consume a lot more energy than my normal road tyres.  I really need to switch back to my road tyres.

I cooked dinner and served it up just as Mike got home.  In his bike gear - but by car.  He was riding to work yesterday morning when he got a call from Jack's Dad saying the boys' bus had broken down.  So Mike went back to get the car, stopped at the bus stop to collect four boys and drove them to school!  What a great Dad, eh?  Jack's Dad did the same thing.

Busy at work yet again.  Phew!  But at least the sun is shining outside.  The ride down was very pleasant this morning.  The harbour was very still.

Cubs tonight - we have Sharron from tramping club coming to talk to the Cubs about climbing.  And next week is the practical at Fergs!  Should be a lot of fun!

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment