Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Monday with nothing for me and Toby

Hi,

I rode home with Mike and enjoyed an evening with him and Toby before he headed out to another dinner for the tramping club website work.  As I said, he is busy.

Unfortunately for him I was fast asleep when he got home and try as I might to speak when I did realise he was back, the words just wouldn't emerge coherently.  My brain was asking questions, but my mouth wasn't connected.  Hahahah.

Needless to say, it was a great sleep!  And it turns out that Mike slept too, despite the three cups of coffee he had over his protracted dinner.

Tonight is Cubs night and we're climbing at Fergs.  Come and help us if you're in town.  We need lots of belayers - children under 12 can't belay.  6pm to 8pm. 

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment