Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs - first aid

Hi,

My Tuesday was significantly better than my Monday - imagine how great Friday will be at this rate!  Hahahah.  I worked at the office and was close to the railway station for when Aidan T got in and we had a nice afternoon tea.  She was lecturing again for the evening in town.

Mike and I rode home together - we left work looking to the north into blue skies.  We got pelted with heavy raindrops from the black clouds hovering just to the south of us.  We remained on the cusp of the cloudburst all the way home, getting a little wet but avoiding the main storm that seemed to be heading down the harbour to the Hutt Valley!

We ate quickly and headed off to Cubs.  What a great night - Jo (and her cousin's husband, Rob) ran a First Aid night for all the Cubs and they all listened eagerly.  As a result, they have all achieved their First Aid badge.  Yes - I have ordered 23 of them!  They should be here for next week.

Home to bed.  Up this morning to rain and the forecast of hail.  Nice.  The ride in was a little wet and the southerly was quite fierce.  It should blow me home though - right?  Right!  My legs got quite chilled and my bike gear is a bit wet.  Never mind.  All in a days riding.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. I'm the softest, fairest weather rider ever, and I rode my bike in too. It was nice! I might be getting used to this.

    ReplyDelete