Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

After a slightly manic day at work, Cubs wasn't exactly the relief I was looking for.  I think every parent in Karori fed their Cub fizzy drink or coffee for their dinner last night.  They were all over exuberant.  Such happiness in children should be stamped out.  Obviously.  Hahahah.  The climbing talk was very successful even if we did extract one Cubs to sit in the back room for 10 minutes.  Can't wait for next week at Fergs climbing wall.  Good fun.

Mike dropped me and Toby off and took Jack home and then headed to work to get some stuff done.  Poor Mike.  He got home and Toby and I were fast asleep.  In fact, Mike says he ate dinner and watched TV right next to me.  Really?  Gee.  I didn't notice a thing.  But then, perhaps his snoring over the years has deafened me to noise while I sleep.  Heheheh.  Mike pretended to snore the other night and I laughed.  Then he said he hoped he wasn't that loud usually.  I said sometimes he is louder.  He then proposed to stick a hot poker up his nose.  Not necessary, I said.  I never hear it anyway.  Then he worried about other trampers in huts.  What?  For one night with Mike he should stick pokers up his nose?  Hardly!  Mike has nothing to worry about.

Tonight is karate night and I am on Toby and Alex pick up duties from the library at 4pm.  Cool.  Haven't done that before.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment