Friday, May 25, 2012

The Thursday with dinner at the neighbours

Hi,

I rode home with Mike - and left him for dead.  It may have had something to do with his ten kilo backpack full of presentation packs for a presentation he has in Hastings today (Friday).  But I will take the win.

We got changed at home and walked over to Brendan and Fiona's place for dinner.  Fish n chips.  Yum.  Had a good chat and then back home to bed.

Friday morning saw Mike off to the airport nice and early for the exotic destination of Hastings.  He has a presentation to give and I am sure he will be great!

I saw that Tyler ran really well int he Zone cross country race yesterday.  16th out of over 50 kids.  Wow!  She's amazing.  Toby said she would beat him for sure.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I am at a conference on Saturday with Vivienne and Christine (learning how to be a real woman) and then Mike says he has to work on Sunday.  Oh dear.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment