Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Wednesday with karate and Toby pick up duties

Hi,

I love autumnal weather - the cool, crisp mornings.  My ride in this morning (Thursday) was wonderful. 

Anyhow, I was on Toby pick up duties yesterday and left work at 3.40pm to drive to the Wadestown library.  The boys were already inside when I got there at 3.55pm.  They were playing on the computers.

We drove home and they played for a bit while I cooked dinner and then Toby did his homework.  We ate and then went to karate.  Karate was great fun - I read for a lot of it.  Aidan T said the new moon looked great to the west but it was obscured by clouds or the hills for me.  Toby did well.

Home to get ready for bed - supper first while Toby completed his homework.  Mike came home after working late.

Jack was dropped off this morning at our house at 6.30am.  I had neglected to mention that to Mike.  Whoops.  His parents are both busy today with flights elsewhere.

Okay.  Time to sort out a few things as well as a cup of tea.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment