Friday, May 18, 2012

The Thursday with the circus!

Hi,

I rode home last night after ordering Burger Wisconsin for me, Mike and Toby.  Mike was already home due to a migraine - has he been running on excitement and coffee for the last few days?  I think so!  We got changed and Christine arrived with the burgers and we ate dinner before heading off to the circus!

Circus Aotearoa was in Ian Galloway Park (there until Sunday) and it was a lot of fun!  We got ringside seats and Yingjie and Alex also came.  It went quite a bit later than I anticipated (finished at 9pm rather than 8.30) but the boys all loved it.  Tom was audience participation too and did very well.  I ate candy floss just because!

If you live near Levin head off next week to see the circus!  Then it is off to Palmerston North.  But it was a lot of fun.  I especially liked the acrobatic women swinging from trapezes and hoops.  Toby liked the acrobatic man the best!

We got home and Mike was in bed already.  I think he feels okay.  He has a big weekend ahead of him - he is off to a work camp (that is, working is holding a conference camp thing) and will bounce ideas around and consume a lot of liquid refreshment (if his head is up to it) no doubt.  We will see him late Sunday.

Toby and I have a great weekend lined up!  Sunday looks like it might hold some promise of some downtime.  Maybe.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment