Friday, January 11, 2013

The Friday with my last day in Sydney

Hi,

Going to be warm here again today.  35 today and the same tomorrow.  Might make for a hot ride into the airport with my luggage tomorrow morning.

Karen has Fridays off, so we're off to a play for the kids today.  I need to pack so I'm ready for the trip into town super early tomorrow.
Tyler can sing - unlike me and Karen


Last night we cranked out the Wii Karaoke and we sang for ages.  Karen and I did a duet.  If you can count laughing  and snorting through a song as singing.  Tyler scored over a million points on one song (Love Story by Taylor Swift).  I think Karen and I got to 76,000 points on "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benetar.  Just to give you some idea of our prowess.  That Pat Benetar must be an exceptional singer - the only reason we couldn't hit her notes, obviously.  Her, and Pink.  Our version of "So What" was also pretty dire.  I think Tyler and Abby appreciate my enthusiasm for singing, but not my execution.  Well, Tyler did say I was killing her at one stage.  Perhaps not quite the execution she had in mind.

Have a wonderful day.  Can't believe I am back to work on Monday.  Aaarrgghhh.  Toby is off to Brisbane on Monday with Karen, Tyler and Abby to see Mum and Dad for about ten days.  They should have a ball!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment