Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi,

My ride home was hot and hard again - but perhaps, almost imperceptibly, a wee bit easier than the day before.  Another good ride home today and tomorrow should put me in good stead for 5 days next week and then maybe I'll be back to where I was pre-Christmas.  That will leave three weeks to train for the duathalon.  Oh.  Better do better for the Round Taupo.

I got home and had a bath and then went grocery shopping.  Without Toby around, our lives are boring, aren't they?  I heard from Toby on Wednesday morning and he was miserable.  His earache is giving him a lot of gyp and he is sitting around doing nothing.  He even slept during the day, Ma said.  Wow!  Poor kid.  I can't wait to see him - tomorrow!

I'll ride home tonight and shower and change and Mike will drive home and get me and take me to dinner.  I fancy the Front Room in Waikanae Beach.  We haven't been there for ages and I like it.  I selected that based on the good weather and a good drive in the wee green car.  But it is supposed to rain today.  So we may not get out quite that far.

Mike has a big day at work today.  Hopefully the stress slackens off after today and he can relax - until the next big one!

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment