Friday, January 18, 2013

The Thursday with lots of work

Hi,

Got a bit busy with work and ended up taking the bus all the way home and got drenched in the process.  By the time I got home, I could see sunshine.  The weather was mad yesterday.

Metservice.com said it would rain at midday.  WindGuru.cz said it would rain at 3pm.  It rained at 3pm.  I think I will pay more attention to WindGuru from now on.

Mike is all packed for his weekend of adventure with Andrew mountain biking in Nelson.  He's on the ferry tonight at 6.30pm.  I'm off to Levin to help Christine with her horse event.  Should be fun.  We get to sleep in the horse float again.  Cool!

Spoke to Toby last night and he is enjoying Mum and Dad's house.  Time in the pool, movies, shopping.  He won't want to come home.  They are off to the Gold Coast today for a week.  Mum has booked them all into a resort there.  Paradise Resort.  Looks great to me!

Right - time to get stuck in!

Have a wonderful weekend.  Ours is a long weekend here in Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment