Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Thursday with Lollipop Playland

Hi,

Cooler weather today - very pleasant outside in my t-shirt.  We've just got back from Lollipop Playland where I now know Toby is far too old for indoor playgrounds now.  He was bored within 15 minutes.  Hardly gave me any time to read my book.  Grrrr.  Hahahah.  Still, between hot chips and drinks I managed to get 2 hours out of it.


Good fun - for Abby and Tyler
Last night Karen and I watched a movie with the kids in Karen and Scott's bed.  We watched the Katy Perry movie.  It wasn't too bad.

Lucky they have a big bed
Home to relax and hopefully read a bit more of the book I am on.  Karen bought the last two in a series we have been reading and I am running out of time to finish them before Saturday morning.  The first one is due out in a movie in March.  Might try and watch it with Karen then.  The first book is called Beautiful Creatures and was the first book I bought for Karen after she read the Twilight series.  I wanted to keep encouraging her to read - and it worked!  Not that I can take any credit.  Jeepers - I have Stephanie Meyers to thank for that.

Have a great day.  Or, hope you had a great day!
Love,
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Toby played for quite a while at Lollipops late last year, at the work christmas thing!

    You all look really bored watching Katy Perry. Well, all except you Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby says you're wrong, Uncle Mike. We all loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe Tyler looks bored...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen says that possibly the moment was spoiled by the five shots Scott took before getting one that worked in the subdued bedroom lighting. Hahahah. And Karen says she was going for the totally engrossed look. Not bored.

    ReplyDelete