Monday, January 7, 2013

The Monday in Sydney with a movie

Hi,

Karen went back to work today (and Scott was already back at work last Friday!) so I was looking after the kids.  We had breakfast and I took Abby to the doctors to check her cough (she now has medicine but seems to be okay).  Then we were off to Castle Towers to see a movie (Parental Guidance - a little ho hum but I did laugh out loud a few times).

Before going to the movie, the kids helped me buy some work pants.  The woman assistant was very helpful and the kids made helpful comments too.  It was a bit of fun.
Pre-movie Maccas

The kids were starving (again) and we had McDonalds before the movie.  Then we ate junk at the movie.  Then we had Yum Cha after the movie.  It was a food extravaganza day!


I tried to help Tyler eat all those green veges!

Washed down with Sprite - note the retro can

Back home now and chilling out in front of the television.  I sense the need to read a lot soon.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment