Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Tuesday with me sick

Hi,

Weird, eh?  I got up and felt a bit sick yesterday and then got really sick.  So I spent the day in bed recovering.  Boring, eh?  Well, apart from watching most of the day 2 action in the Australian Open.  Hahah.  There was a benefit to being sick yesterday.

My ride in this morning felt weird.  I had no energy after pedalling for all of ten seconds.  Even downhill.  Mike beat me.

We're out to dinner tonight with Sally and Andrew.  We're going to try Big Bad Wolf on Wakefield Street.  It has had good reviews.

Spoke to wee Toby last night and they are all good, despite Abby losing a front tooth in the pool yesterday.  Ouch!  Poor wee girl.  Mum and Dad will need a holiday themselves after they have all gone.  But it'll certainly keep them busy for a while.

Okay - time to get stuck into work.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment