Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Tuesday with my last Cubs planning session

Hi,

Oooo - riding on Karen's exercise bike for thirty minutes a day is no compensation for the real thing.  I rode home for the first time in over a month and I was easily four minutes slower than my fastest time.  I was pathetic.  It didn't help that it was so hot and I had no water.  Hahahah.  I got home and raced into the shower before heading to the Cubs planning meeting.

We had a good session.  I handed over all my stuff.  Yay! Back home and I was tempted to drive anywhere in the wee green car.  I wanted to nip home and collect Mike and go for a drive.  But he wasn't home from work yet (this was 9.30pm!) so I went home and had a bath.  Went to bed.  Mike still not home.

Eventually he got home.  It might have been 11pm I guess.  And he stayed up reading until 2am!  He'll be wanting an earlier night tonight.

Toby home in 2 days!  I am excited.

Okay.  Time to get stuck in.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment