Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Monday at Sally and Andrew's place

Hi,

Yes - we have moved in with Sally and Andrew.  Again.  As Josh put it yesterday at lunch "We're reliving our early flatting years".  Indeed.  Still, Mike earned his keep with a great dinner last night so they may tolerate us a bit longer if he keeps that up.

The weather today is stunning.  We drove in once more because it is Cubs night tonight.  I have to drive Toby to Cubs and it is an away night at Island Bay.  So we'll hurtle out there via the McDonalds drive-through and I'll go for a bike ride around the bays while Toby does rock-pooling with the Cubs.

The plumbers are coming tomorrow morning so it is entirely feasible we might be able to move back into our house by Thursday.  Toby is planning on spending more time with Aunty Sally though, so he might not move back.  Hahahah!

Mike bought me a great road bike last night on Trade Me.  I can't wait to pick it up.  It is a model very similar to Andrew's current road bike.  I hope it's a good fit for me.  If it's in good nick, I will ride it in the race this Sunday.

Have a marvellous day.  I see two cruise ships in the harbour today.  They will all want to move here.  Today, Wellington is paradise on Earth.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment