Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Tuesday with stunning weather

Hi,

Happy birthday to Scotty.  I hope he has a great day.  Happy birthday to Tim (Michelle's fiance) - have a great day too.  And February 20 is a bit like January 17 - everyone has a birthday today.  Happy birthday to Richard F and Alistair M!

What a glorious Tuesday that was.  Mike and I rushed home and collected Toby and I jumped in the car and we drove to Island Bay (well, between Island Bay and Owhiro Bay) via McDonalds to get Toby some sustenance.  I dropped him off at Cubs where they went rock pooling and I went for a great bike ride around the bays.  I made it as far as Ataturk's memorial and back.  Nice ride.

Looks cheeky, doesn't he?

My camera can't cope with the sun - but the view is stunning over to the South Island

Cruise ship leaving Wellington on the horizon

Toby and I went home to collect Mike and then home to Sally and Andrew's place.  Toby practised his trombone for a bit.
It's loud!

It might be a long year

And we all collapsed into bed.

Another lovely morning this morning.  We pick up my new road bike this evening and we have tramping club commitments tonight too.  We're touting for new family tramping prospects at the New Members night.

I can't wait to try the new bike.

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment