Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Monday with complicated Gilbert plans

Hi,

I had user group last night after work so I stayed late for that.  Mike drove home (yes - he drove in!) and collected Toby and headed to Lower Hutt.  All part of the complicated plan to get the car to its service centre, Sally and Andrew's PC sorted, Toby looked after in the evening, and me riding home to get the second car to collect Toby.

And that's (surprisingly) exactly what happened.  I rode home on the new bike up Ngaio Gorge and all the way up Norwich St.  Oooossshhh!  It has slightly lower gearing than the other road bike.  Jumped in the wee green car, put the roof down, and sang all the way to Lower Hutt on a gorgeous evening.

Collected Toby and drove back, singing all the way.  This time, with the heater on because Toby was colder than me!  Roof, what roof?

We had a good sleep and got up nice and early.  It's another gorgeous day.  I drove to the library to drop Toby off at the bus stop and hopped on the bus.  In at work early.

It's Cubs night and more complicated logistics to collect the car.  I think I'll bus to the library, collect Toby, feed him and drop him at Cubs.  Home to tidy and then back to collect him.  Meanwhile Mike will ride to Petone to pick up the car.

Sounds like a plan!
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment