Friday, February 1, 2013

The Thursday with meet the teacher

Hi,

Mike and I left work and drove out to Miramar where we discovered to Mike's horror that his favourite Thai restaurant has gone out of business.  Off to the yummy Mexican down the road (La Boca Loca).  We had a very nice meal.

Mike's enjoying his drink!

Then off to meet Mr Wilson - Toby's Year 6 teacher.  They have an action-packed year ahead of them.  Toby seems very happy with his class at this stage.  Great news!  And his teacher is really rather young looking.  Or is it that I am getting really old?  I'd have to guess his age at 30 years old.  This guess is because I am adding years because no one that young could possibly be teaching my son.  He looks very young.  Hahahah.

Right.  Another gorgeous day in Wellington.  Andrew and Mike are off tramping this weekend.  Aidan and the boys are coming over tomorrow and I am going to explore pavlova making with Aidan.  Whether we also explore pavlova eating remains to be seen.  Sally suggests I ask Vivienne for advice.  I may also ring my mother as she used to make spectacular pavlovas when I was a kid.  Wee Tom has his birthday party tomorrow.  Sunday we're off to collect Mike and Andrew and have a picnic and swim out at Kaitoke.  What an incredible weekend lined up.

Have a great one!  I will!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment