Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Tuesday with dinner out and no Toby

Hi,

We met Sally and Andrew after work and Mike finished his thing early, so we went off to Siem Reap a little earlier than anticipated.  Andrew was a bit later and joined us as we polished off the starters.  We then ordered and ate - and it was as yummy as I remember.  I had a pancake with minced chicken and stuff inside.  It was huge and delicious!

We dropped Sally and Andrew at their place and went home to bed.  The builders have drilled their huge holes for the piles - but they also drilled through our sewerage pipe.  Yep - we can't do anything but cross our legs and find clean clothes to wear from the bottom of the closet.

That far right hole!  That's where our sewerage pipe was.

These holes are so deep!  I must see if I can get a photo of them to show you how deep they are.

I rode my road bike into work today.  I crawled down the hill and eventually got to work.  It made my heart pound a bit.  But I have to do it to get used to it.  It'll be hard riding home as the gearing is so high.  I see a bit of pushing in my near future.

Mike and I are wearing very similar clothes at work today.  Wine-coloured shirt, grey trousers and black shoes.  Oh dear.  Heheheh.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment