Friday, February 15, 2013

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

What lovely weather we're having.  Unfortunately I cannot believe the weather forecasting.
The only forecast rain is on my birthday!
It remains to be seen whether it rains on Sunday or not.  But my definition, wherever I am on my birthday, it remains rain-free.  So, I think they're wrong!

The digger is out of our back yard.  We have a weird wooden structure that is vaguely reminiscent of a concrete slab.  We still have sewerage problems (in that we have no sewerage and plenty of sewage - as well as washing machine outflow, showering, dishes...).

Last night Mike and I spent a romantic evening listening to the dulcet tones of a Microsoft chap telling us all about the latest flavour of CRM.  At least Mike got to eat pizza.  I had to go downstairs and let in some clients and was hungry when I got home.  One slice of pizza followed hours later by some toast is a weird Valentines Day meal.  Hahahah.

Toby comes home today from school camp.  I hope he had a great time!  Can't wait to see him.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment